Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Prom Song

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Prom Song

    What was everyone on here's prom song??

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prom Song

    The time of our lives..

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Prom Song

    I've been more than once but the only one I can remember is Heaven by Brian Adams [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prom Song

    my 7th grade one was High Enough by Damn Yankees

    I am not sure if I remember my high school prom....geez that it sad Wonderful Tonight perhaps
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prom Song

    the one I posted is this years last years was umm that song ummm.. this I swear

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prom Song

    A bunch of us voted for Hells Bells but they went with "Forever Young" man what a huge difference
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prom Song

    My senior year it was NEVER SAY GOODBYE (bon jovi) last prom it was I REMEMBER YOU (skid row)
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jack_N_The_Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    470
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prom Song

    angel by aerosmith

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prom Song

    11th grade was Aladdin-themed...A Whole New World.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Prom Song

    This is sad... I don't remember. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    I'm thinking it was Kelly Clarkson's first song (I don't even remember the name of it either). lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •